Buildings & Contents  Insurance


You need to protect your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils. We have a panel of providers including Paymentshield, Towergate Home & Protect to offer you competitive quotes on your Home Insurance.


We can offer you the following products:


Buildings Insurance - The property you own or let should always be covered by buildings insurance. This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.


Contents Insurance - This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a successful claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them.

We do not charges any fees for advice on our range of insurance products.


 Please either call us on 01257 270729 or complete our Contact Form




Churchside Financial Planning Ltd

Tel: 01257 270729




If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:

Tel: 01257 270729


Or use our contact form.

Get social with us.

How To Make A Complaint
How to make a complaint.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [25.7 KB]
Print | Sitemap
-YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. - Most Buy-to-Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority -Registered in England and Wales - Churchside Financial Planning Limited is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited. First Complete Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. - The guidance and/or information contained within the website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. - Registered office address - Unit 20b Yarrow Business Centre, Yarrow Road, Chorley, United Kingdom, PR6 0LP - Registration number - 07006759 - Trading address - 81 Longworth Avenue, Coppull, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4PJ - We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £499, payable on completion. The amount we charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.